TRUELY WIRELESS EARPHONES
Power ahead with the latest Qualcomm® CSR8635 Chipset & Bluetooth 5.0 Audio SOC is one of the advanced chip series in the world.
Qualcomm® cVc™ Noice Cancelling Earphones
- cVc 6.0 (clear Voice capture) is filter out the noise of high & medium frequency. so as to reduce sound distortion,make sure you have a clear conversations even in noisy environments.
- Background sounds such as ambient noise, road noise and other people talking can make having a clear-sounding conversation difficult.
Qualcomm® True Wireless Earphones
- Qualcomm® TrueWireless™ technologies enable truly wireless earbuds Faster response and automatic paring connection with zero interruption.
- Technology of Qualcomm CSR8635 Balanced power distribution between both neckband resulting in longer playback time, improved robustness of signal,less latency and simple pairing experience.
Low Battery Consumption
- Bluetooth audio SoCs based on an extremely low-power architecture and designed for use in compact, feature-optimized.
- Balanced power distribution for longer usage time.
IPX5 Water Resistant
- Multi-process Precision design of the fuselage structure,seamless touch surface,whether it is sports sweating or rainy weather, you can use and listen it all time.
Power ahead with the latest Qualcomm® QCC3020 Chipset & Bluetooth 5.0 Audio SOC is one of the advanced chip series in the world.
Click To Voice Assistant
|Headphone Charging Time||40 mins*|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries included.|
|Wireless Range||10 m|
|Product Weight (with case)||4.54 g|
|Bluetooth Codec||AAC / SBC|
Exclusively Available On
Yes, you can. Place one earbud inside the case and use the other one and pair it with your device. Please note that both the earbuds would be connected to the phone.
Yes, you can change tracks by tapping the earbuds. Double tap one left earbud to go to the previous track. Double tap right earbud to go to the next track.
The call quality is good as long as the network is good and there are no disturbances in the surroundings.
Yes, QOR9 TRENDER Y1 supports stereo mode during calls.
No, it doesn’t.
QOR9 TRENDER Y1 does not have any internal memory.
The case works as a charging and holding case for the QOR9 TRENDER Y1 earbuds on the go.
QOR9 TRENDER Y1 comes with different sized ear tips (S/M/L) for the perfect fit.
You can try the ear tips and check for the perfect fit and comfort.
QOR9 TRENDER Y1 comes in the 1 color – BLACK
Yes, they are compatible with iPhones.
Yes, they are compatible with Android smartphones.
Yes, it can be connected to the laptop/computer as long as it is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity provision.
QOR9 TRENDER Y1 is best suited with Bluetooth v5.0. However, it also supports smartphones with Bluetooth v4.0 as well.
The Bluetooth range is 10 meters without any obstacle.
Yes, you can use Siri & Google Assistant.
The battery backup of earbuds is up to 8 hours in a single charge and backed with charging case it provides a total playtime of up to 24 hours.
QOR9 TRENDER Y1 takes about 2 hours to fully charge.
No, they cannot be charged without the case.
You can reach out to us on the on mail (email@example.com) or call(+91 8488080580).
Yes, you can charge Y1 with your PC/laptop
Yes, it does have fast charging.
Follow the steps to reset QOR9 TRENDER Y1.
Unpair/forget QOR9 TRENDER Y1 from ‘Saved Devices’ on your smartphone.
Place both earbuds into the case.
Tap EIGHT TIMES on the touch panel of both the earbuds simultaneously.
The LED of both earbuds will blink up once in GREEN and then turn RED.
Take out the earbuds from the charging case, the LED will flash GREEN quickly.
The LED will turn on when they are synchronized successfully.
Please get in touch with us Or Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, single earbuds are not available.
Check if the non-working earbud is charged and connected to your device. Try to reset the earbuds and connect them, if it still doesn’t work then raise the concern on mail (email@example.com) or call(+91 8488080580).
Yes, you can charge W1 with your PC/laptop
Yes, there is 1-year manufacturing warranty from the date of delivery of the product.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. (Special discount prices are valid for a limited time period)
- Quality of bass and loudness is subjective and may vary from person to person.
- When watching movies or playing video games, there may be a gap between video and audio. The delay is 80ms.
- 8 hours of playback time is dependent upon the audio played at 70% volume after a full charge.
- Actual products may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations/pictures provided.